Many people often think that true Laser Hair Removal is very expensive and not sure if it is worth it.
Have a read of these questions and see if any ring true for you.
- Do you constantly think about your body hair?
- Are you embarrassed about your body hair?
- Do you think you have body hair in places that no one else could possibly have hair?
- Do you think that you are much more hairy than anybody else?
- Do you worry about other people spotting those hairs on your face, especially when they seem so obvious when you look in the mirror? ( the car mirror is the worst!!)
- Do you find yourself fiddling with hairs on your face checking if they are coming through the skin?
- Are you always growing your hairs for waxing, so there is no way that you could expose that body part as they are hairy?
- Do you suffer from a shaving rash, or ingrown hairs which make the skin look sore and unsightly?
- Do you have a constant shadow in your arm pits.
- Do you have pigmentation changes where the unwanted hairs are?
- Do you think that your unwanted hair is holding you back with your confidence?
- Have you turned something social down due to being hairy?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions ( and there are many more) you can hugely benefit from laser hair removal. Now imagine
- Always feeling confident
- Never having to worry how your make up sits on your skin because it will always be smooth
- Be body ready for any situation- swimming, career situations, student life, busy mum, social life, holidays and even romance!
- Never ever having to think about your body hair
- Your skin being super smooth all the time
- Being free from just another job of thinking about hair removal.
- No more sore skin
- No more shaving rash
- No more ingrown hairs
If you think about how much money, time and effort you spend on hair removal in your life time you will see that it’s not so expensive after all, and give you a freedom only laser can give you.
So if your interested in finding out more contact us and we can help you